Sunday, September 9, 2012

Birthday Girl.



For my birthday this year, I didn't feel like I had the time or energy to do anything fancy.  I told Chris I really just wanted to get out of the house and breathe some fresh air with my little family.  With the baby, sometimes it seems like days pass so quickly and I suddenly realize I haven't gotten out much.  So Mamma, Papa', Matteo and a big red balloon all packed into the car to go for a Saturday afternoon drive to the country.  We stopped to say hello to the horses, and Matteo loved them!  He giggled and stared and turned his little head back and forth between me and his new friends.  It was so cute!  We didn't stay long in the heat, but it was the perfect way to spend my birthday!  On the way home, we stopped for a quick bite to eat at a cute outdoor cafe'.  Chris also made me the most delicious carrot cupcakes {my favorite} and helped Matteo pick out a pretty new dress to give me.  I'm so blessed! 



{The big red balloon was so much fun that Matteo posed with it twice!}

No comments:

Post a Comment