Thursday, January 17, 2013

01/52

*A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2013.*

Matteo: Discovering his first old growth tree in Oregon.

I'm excited and optimistic about participating in the 52 Project in the new year (inspired by Jodi of Che and Fidel).  I'll be taking a portrait of Matteo every week for an entire year as a way to document his growth, milestones, personality, adventures and how he touches our lives.  When I was an active member of the Flickr community, I always wanted to participate in a project like this, but never quite managed to get around to it.  Seeing Matteo grow through photographs is the perfect motivation--and at the end of the year, I hope to put together a little book with all 52 pictures, so we can flip through them for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment