Monday, January 12, 2015

2/52

*A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2015*

Recently overheard things:

"There's a crab in my bed!" {genuinely concerned}
"I'm a han-some boy!" {while admiring yourself in the mirror, wearing a bow tie}
"Once u-pon a tiiiime, there was a lit-tle boy named Ma-tay-o!"
 "I'm be-ing a bad boy!" {you were}
"I want to go gro-cer-y sho-pping at home." {when asked if you wanted to go grocery shopping}
"Mama, want some tea?" {immediately after waking up in the morning}
"Mama, want me to rub your tu-mmy?" {when I said I wasn't feeling well}
 "I want two marsh-ma-wos" {after being offered one marshmallow in exchange for using the potty}
 "Papa wants a marsh-ma-wo, to-oo!" {trying to get more marshmallows}
"Boun-cy ball!" {in your sleep}
"Mama, I missed you!"






No comments:

Post a Comment