Sunday, April 19, 2015

7/52

*A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2015*

A recent interview:

Q: Matteo, what's your favorite color?
A: Orange.  And blue.  And pink.

Q: What's your favorite shirt?
A: Mama's shirt.

Q: What's your favorite food?
A: Candy.
Q: Candy isn't food.  What's your favorite food other than candy?
A: Um, um, um, chicken.

Q: What's your favorite animal?
A: I like zebras.  ZEBRAS!  I like peacocks.


Q: What's your favorite shape?
A: I like rectangles.  They're cute.

Q: Who's your favorite boy?
A: Matteo

Q: Who's your favorite girl?
A: Zandria {a friend from school}.  I no like Zandria.  I like Zandria.

Q: What's your favorite fruit?
A: Vegetables.  Maybe no.  Grapies {grapes}.

Q: What's your favorite kind of Chinese food? {Interview is being conducted at a Chinese restaurant}
A: Spring rollers. {Raises spring roll up into the air and waves it around}

Q: What's your favorite time of day?
A: Look, Mama, it's getting dark time!

Q: What time do you like to go to bed?
A: Silence

Interview concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment