Friday, March 4, 2016

7/52

*A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2016*

Matteo: I had to go to the university to get an ID card made, so you came with me for a little Mama-Matteo time.  It didn't take you long to find the big fountain in the middle of campus, and you pointed out a "little swirl" (a whirlpool) right in the middle.  "Isn't it so cute, Mama?" you said over and over.  It really was, and I never would have noticed it on my own.  You have such a unique view of the world, and I love to share it with you.

Lilah: We introduced you to some new foods this week!  You had sweet potato, strawberry and watermelon.  You didn't seem overly excited, but you smiled at us anyway while you pushed the new flavors and textures around in your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment