Thursday, September 8, 2016

33/52

*A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2016*

Matteo: We took you to the Enchanted Forest this summer, which is a fairy tale-inspired theme park that has been around since I was little.  You had an amazing day darting through castles and rabbit holes, sliding down a giant witch's hat and riding your first roller coaster.  It was such a joy for me to watch you making your own memories at a place that held so much magic for me as a child.

Lilah: One month away from your first birthday!  You love to explore outside and are always finding things to put in your mouth.  My dramatic "BLECH!" each time you pick up something inedible, like a leaf or flower, only seems to encourage you to put it right in your mouth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment