Monday, April 23, 2012

It's official: I can't see my feet.

Today is our due date!  No baby yet, though.  To keep busy, we've been working with my mom's guidance out in the garden.  We went to a local nursery and found lots of great herbs, vegetables, seeds and plants, picked up some dirt and started digging (well, I didn't actually do any digging, but I did plant some little herbs and flowers in pots).  It will be nice to have a pretty yard, since we'll be staying home with baby most of the summer.  I can't wait to harvest all of those delicious veggies!


For dinner, we decided to expose baby to a little classic German fare, with grilled sausage, mashed potatoes with sauerkraut and, of course, some good dark bread and beer (sadly, not for me).  He will be part German, after all.  Happy due date, baby!  

{Yummy!}


No comments:

Post a Comment