Friday, June 22, 2012

Snack Time: Popsicle Rainbow

I've been experimenting with homemade popsicles this week to prepare for the summer heat wave headed our way.  Just in time, too, because my poor husband has a fever and is being quarantined in the guest room.  Cold popsicles seem to be a welcome relief.  I just made these with what I had on hand, but the possibilities (and rainbow of colors) are endless.  I'd really like to try lavender lemonade (from our new lavender plant), pineapple cherry (my favorite flavor when I was little) and iced coffee (for an afternoon pick-me-up).  I might even go crazy and try making prosecco popsicles with flower petals (I guess that would be more like a winesicle--either way, I want one!)  Here are the results of the first round.  They really added some nice color to our day!


No comments:

Post a Comment