Sunday, September 16, 2012

Twenty.


Matteo is twenty weeks old!  I'll be taking his five month picture soon, but I realized I never posted his four month shots.  Here they are, along with a little look back at the first three months.  It's amazing to see how much he's grown!  He still has a hard time in the afternoons, refusing to take naps and then getting overtired, resulting in complete melt downs.  He talks (and yells!) all the time, and still loves to rollover.  I keep finding him on his stomach in the middle of the night, which totally freaks me out.  Hopefully he'll learn how to roll back over the other way soon.  We finally decided to move him from the cradle next to our bed into the crib in his nursery.  We've also started a gentle form of "Sleep Training," but so far it's not working too well.  He seems happy to have the extra room to roll around in his crib, though.  His favorite things are the doggie, his yellow tiger stuffed animal, taking baths and giggling at papa' when he talks like cookie monster.  His least favorite things are sleeping and being tricked into sleeping.  Every time he giggles or looks at me wide-eyed, I fall in love with him all over again.  Each day is an adventure, and we're so excited to see what his fifth month will bring (hopefully, it will involve all of us sleeping a little more!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment