Saturday, October 3, 2015

40/52

*A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015*

Matteo: It's October, and the countdown to Halloween has already begun for you!  Papa pulled out the "Halloween box of fun" from the garage and the two of you have been setting up pumpkin lights, glittery owls and spooky skeletons all around the house.  You also discovered this gem--a witch mask that Papa likes to wear every year (mostly to scare Una, who doesn't recognize him and starts barking).  You came into the bedroom wearing it one night and when I looked down, a giggling green face was peering up at me.  Your desired Halloween costume has changed about fifteen times, but I think we've finally settled on a "spooky pumpkin."  I'm almost as excited as you are to take you trick-or-treating this year!

Lilah: Almost five weeks already since you joined our family!  You are such a sweet little bundle and you love to be swaddled and snuggled.

No comments:

Post a Comment