Friday, September 22, 2017

21/52

* A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2017*

Matteo:  This is what happens when Mama tries to fold towels while you are in the bath.  On the plus side, my floor has never been so clean!

Lilah:  Your first day of "school."  You were not excited.  You stopped just in front of the "Go" sign, watching Matteo run ahead.  This pretty well sums up the difference between you two.  It was very cute to see you holding your first little backpack, trying to keep it up on your tiny shoulders.  It kept sliding down.  You are such a big girl now, but still a baby in so many ways.  You cried when we left you.  I cried, too.  I hoped you would adjust after a couple of days, but the whole week went like this.  It's only temporary, while Papa and I teach summer school, and then we'll be off to Oregon for summer vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment