Wednesday, November 5, 2014

42/52

 *A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2014.*

Recently overheard things:
"I AM PIZZA!"
"I want a plunger."
"1, 2, 7, Elmo."
"No bananas here either!" (while looking under the covers.  I think it's worth stating that we hadn't previously been looking for any bananas)
"Oh no, my tummy!" (immediately before throwing up everywhere)
"I throwed up, Mommy." (immediately after throwing up everywhere)
"I'm an artist, Mommy!"
"I want a snail!"
"What a mess!" (after dumping a bowl of cheerios on the floor, stomping on them and then riding a tricycle forward and backward through them several times) 
"It's time to get go-ing!" (at 6:30 am)
"Almost there!" (while backing out of the driveway in the morning)
"I want to go zoom zoom in the dirt!"

No comments:

Post a Comment